Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's

We also had a wonderful time at my parents. We took more family photos, opened presents, and ate great food. I think I gained about 10 pounds over the week. Also, I got to eat a bunch of cookies I missed helping with this year. It was the first year I was not there for the "cookie baking weekend." I was actually pretty sad as I really enjoyed helping out with all those cookies that were passed down through the generations. Half Moon, Divinity, Crescent, Almond, Spritz, Pizzelli, Biscotti, Klener, Fudge... My mouth is watering again.The Simancek family at the end of 2008. What a trio of trouble.

The Lee family at the end of 2008. Aren't they cute!


Here are the grandchildren that were present on Christmas Day. Now that I look through the pictures, I noticed I didn't take pictures of the Lucarelli family or Grandma and Grandpa to add to this. Well, maybe I'll remember next year.

Comments

D-man,
Nice hat, and two girls. Glad to see you had a great time at Grandpa's and Grandma's. This is hard on my Blackberry.
Papa

Popular Posts