Boats, Boats, Boats

The annual Raingutter Regatta took place at one of the local parks. The boys had loads of fun. Jeff and I were a bit late as we had planned on this being Saturday not Sunday. A big thanks to the cousins for helping us out!!
Preparing the boats for the race. And the race is on!!! Dee won several races. I believe he came in 3rd in his den.
This was one of the first races he lost. The other scout had moving his boat down to a science by then.

All in all the boys had lots of fun and every one got a ribbon for participating.

Comments

It looks like you guys had a great time. Dee, hows your cub scout achevments going (wolf badge and arrow points)? Nana and I are coming in August sometime. Whats good for you?
Raingutter Regatta - what fun! I always wanted to do that. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all - congratulations!
Luv, Nana

Popular Posts