Dinner with Uncle Mike

Tonight we went to Downtown Disney to meet Uncle Mike. We got seated right away and ordered an appetizer, drinks, and dinner from our waitress, Deidre. Dinner was delicious! I had the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries (so did Mike). Dee had rotini with Alfredo and french fries. For dessert... Dee had chocolate chip ice cream, I had dark chocolate mousse cheesecake, and Mike had tchocolate chip cookie (made in a iron skillet) with vanilla bean ice cream.

It was really great to see him. I know Dee talked his ear off.



We then walked the whole of Downtown Disney. I took this picture in the Lego store...



This Darth Vader kept talking... Dee was more interested in all the different Star Wars Lego's that were next to him. Especially the Death Star that sold for a measly $399.99. It was cool. It was like a skeleton of the Death Star with small scenes in divided rooms. Pretty sweet.

Thanks for a great evening Uncle Mike! Dee said he wished you were here longer and say Hi to Mikey, Sam, and Aunt Rachel.

Comments

Jay said…
What a great dinner.
Dee - you stood next to Darth Vader at downtown Disney but you would't at Legoland. What's up!
Stairz said…
I had a good time. It was great to see you guys. Dee has the gift of gab...just like his cousin Mikey. STAR WARS RULZ!!!

Popular Posts