Thanksgiving Day Dinner...

The cheese tray I put together...  from the top clockwise brie with cranberry sauce (which I made for the very first time) and toasted hazelnuts then Pecorino Romano with honey and roasted almonds and finally white cheddar with Genoa salami and toasted walnuts.
The appetizer table...  Great spread!  Clockwise starting from the plates we had cucumbers and black olive tapenade, a cheese tray, potato chips, dill flatbread, smoked oysters, pumpernickel, sesame flatbread, smoked tuna, smoked salmon, pickled shallots, horseradish creme fraiche, dilled creme fraiche, capers, and plain creme fraiche.
Carving the turkey and setting up the buffet style dinner.
Dinner!  Everything tasted great!  Well, what I tasted was great.  A couple of the dishes had mushrooms so I couldn't sample them.  It's nice to know people who can really cook!
I didn't get a picture of the desserts...  Hey!  I was too busy eating the yummy cheesecake!

Comments

Popular Posts