Yellow Belt
Saturday, February 28, 2009

We tested for our first belt in Kung Fu. We had to perform a series of requirements in front of a panel of "judges" who volunteered to assist our instructor. Kicks, blocks, punches, and stances were some of the requirements. At the end of the testing the "judges" conferred and it was decided that all of us in the testing passed. There were about 7 who moved to yellow belt, 4 who moved to orange belt, and 2 who moved to purple belt. All in all, I was very impressed with the group and how well they performed.

Here is Dimitri showing off his new yellow belt. Good job, D-man!
Comments
Sweet yellow belt! Pretty soon you will be so tough you will be grinding your mother's coffee with your teeth!
Uncle Mike
"Do you know...praying mantis?"
"You're lookin' at him!"
Uncle Mike-I'll be sure to have D-man make your coffee next time I see you.