Mothers Day 2009

Beginning with breakfast in bed, the boys treated me to golf and dinner as well. Sorry, no pics of the breakfast in bed but it consisted of Almond Crusted French Toast (w/ cinnamon maple syrup), Cinnamon Rolls, very crispy bacon, and blended mocha. Yum!!!

We then took showers then headed out. We went to the San Joaquin Golf Course and played 9 holes. Since we wanted to have fun and none of us had played golf in about 2 years we decided to play best ball. We ended up with a 43. It took a lot of getting used to as the ground was much drier than we were used to.

Lining up the shot. I did a lot of whiffing and correcting my game. At one of the holes I ended up sending the ball into a dry ravine. The ball hit a rock on the opposite side and bounced back onto the course about 100 feet in front of the tee. Thought I was going to faint I was laughing so hard.

Dee was a madman. He attacked the ball each time it was his turn to shoot. Granted, he was so excited he whiffed more often than not. But he had loads of fun.


Jeff started out a bit slow but by the end of the 9 holes he was feeling better about his game.

On some of the later holes we had some friends including a couple rabbits, birds and squirrel families.

Comments

Popular Posts