Easter 2011
This year's Easter was spent with our wonderful extended family. We had some EXCELLENT food again.

This was one of the centerpieces. The eggs were hand color by our son and one of our smaller cousins. They were all beautifully done!

Rack of lamb with rosemary pesto... YUM!

Oven roasted new potatoes with herbs.

Dolmas (a.k.a. Stuffed Grape Leaves). I made both lamb and rice. And Tzatziki to go over the Domlas. This appetizer turned out excellent!

Roasted fennel. Wasn't sure I'd like this but it was wonderful! It had a nice sweet, buttery taste with a small hint of liquorish.

These beans were great and full of wonderful flavor!

Who can say no to flourless chocolate cake, dark chocolate coconut ice cream, and peeps!?!? Why would anyone want to?

The family... sharing good food and fellowship.
This was one of the centerpieces. The eggs were hand color by our son and one of our smaller cousins. They were all beautifully done!
Rack of lamb with rosemary pesto... YUM!
Oven roasted new potatoes with herbs.
Dolmas (a.k.a. Stuffed Grape Leaves). I made both lamb and rice. And Tzatziki to go over the Domlas. This appetizer turned out excellent!
Roasted fennel. Wasn't sure I'd like this but it was wonderful! It had a nice sweet, buttery taste with a small hint of liquorish.
These beans were great and full of wonderful flavor!
Who can say no to flourless chocolate cake, dark chocolate coconut ice cream, and peeps!?!? Why would anyone want to?
The family... sharing good food and fellowship.
Comments