Thanksgiving Dinner...

It always makes me want to scream when I forget to take pictures of some of our great meals...  Like Thanksgiving.  The table was laden with some delicious treats this year.  We went up to visit extended family and were treated to the traditional meal of the family.  We provided appetizers, our hosts provided most of the meal, and our cousins provided some of the meal and desserts.  Here was the menu:

Appetizers

Black Olive Tapanade
Bruschetta
Goat Cheese with Pesto and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Various Crackers
Pita Style Toast
Cucumber Slices
Vanilla Walnuts
Spiced Almonds

Dinner

Turkey
Sausage Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Butternut Squash Souffle
Sweet Potato Casserole
Broccoli
Green Beans
Parker Rolls
Cranberry Sauce
Frozen Cranberry Tart

Dessert

Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Ala Mode (Vanilla Ice Cream)
Chocolate Ganache

All in all a great dinner.  I ate so much I was full for the next couple days.  Thanks again for a wonderful dinner!

Comments

Popular Posts