Sunday Dinner...

It seems that our son and scouting have taken over our social lives.  Our weekends are filled with things we have to get done and places we have to be.  This weekend was fairly quiet because our son was camping in preparation for a big trip in July.   Though my hubby had a Pioneering Merit badge class to teach Saturday afternoon, we decided to go on a date for the first time in a VERY long time. That, of course, put me in the mood to come up with a great meal for Sunday dinner.

I picked up my son around noon and headed home.  While he was busy unpacking, showering, and napping, I riffled through my mountain of recipes and found some old favorites...

Maple Chipotle Grilled Pork
Chili Lime Butter
Tempura Caprese Salad
Grilled Sweet Potatoes

So we had the pork, corn-on-the-cob with the butter, caprese salad, fried zucchini, and sweet potatoes.  I know the combo sounds a bit odd.  But it worked.  Our son scarfed down the meat, corn, and zucchini.  Only issue I have... I forgot to take pictures.  So, you'll just have to picture it and dream about how good it tasted.

Comments

Popular Posts