Las Vegas in October
Sorry, I have been negligent in updating our blog. So I thought I would start with our trip to Las Vegas, Nevada in October. We went there for 3 days/2 nights at the Hilton Grand Vacations on the strip. Below is the view from our room on 18 floor. The day we got there was the turning point of the weather. It started to get VERY windy and cold but we had a good time walking the strip, eating at some great restaurants, shopping, and checking some of the casinos. Below are some of my favorite pictures. Hope you like them.
View from our room during the day. At night you could see the space needle all light up.
The new giant guitar for the Hard Rock Cafe.
This is actually the giant screen/canopy on Fremont Street also know as the old downtown. They had some great graphics and songs -- Monster Mash, Time Warp to name a couple.
Had to stop here. Had their Mango Margarita (one of my sister's favorites, I found out). It was better than any of the margaritas I've had thus far. I wanted to go back for more but since it was so cold and windy I opted for hot chocolate instead.
The Eiffel Tower at The Paris Hotel and Casino. We also went into the hotel to walk Le Boulevard. It was nice but everything was very expensive. We almost got crepes but decided against it.
Comments